The Production Track offers three levels of training: Practitioner, Specialist, and Expert. The prior certificate must be completed to move on to the next.
The courses identified were determined crucial to the success of any employee working in a packaging plant by the AICC Education Subcommittee -- made up of owners, managers and emerging leaders within the industry. Anyone enrolling in a Certificate program can take courses offered throughout the year as a way of earning a Development Certificate.
What You'll Get
- The Certificate to differentiate your resume.
- A LinkedIn certification to share your accomplishment.
- In-depth and applicable information.
- Feedback from experienced professionals.
- Checklists and cheat sheets to keep your projects on time and under budget.