AICC Member Press Release and
News Announcement Policy
In the interest of providing an outlet to recognize AICC member efforts and accomplishments, AICC will publish member press releases and news announcements using the following guidelines:
- AICC will publish press releases if the subject matter is about company and/or employee recognition, promotions, and/or awards received. Press releases of a nature other than the above, such as plant expansion, may be published on a case-by-case basis, space permitting, with preference given to Regular (box maker) members.
- AICC will not publish press releases that are sales or product (promotion) oriented.
- AICC reserves the right to edit the press release as necessary.
- Member press releases will be included in the BoxScore newsletter and/or The Weekly Bulletin on a space available basis.
- Members may include a photo (hard copy or jpeg file at 300 dpi) with their press release. The photo may be included on a space available basis.
For more information or to send press releases to AICC, please contact Taryn Pyle at email@example.com.