A DYNAMIC SALES TRAINING COURSE WITH INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS TO OVERCOME DIFFICULT SALES CHALLENGES
Created specifically for the packaging industry to address challenges in today’s rapidly changing marketplace. This training seminar is designed to breathe new life into your sales team.
Reality requires us to challenge the established thoughts, robotic behaviors, and outdated processes. This program encompasses fresh new ideas and concepts to build a solid strategy for today’s competitive landscape.
- Secure the first appointment.
- Identify and pursue prospects that fit.
- Learn how to use emerging technology to your advantage.
- Understand why it’s not a numbers game anymore.
Time & Territory Management
- Learn new strategies for creating more hours in the day.
- Manage your time for maximum results.
- Create more time with buyers.
Commoditization & The Price Buyer
- Overcome “Your price is too high.”
- Understand critical thinking
Who Should Attend?
- Salespeople who want better results getting the first appointment.
- Salespeople who need top line growth.
- Salespeople who want to change the buyer’s focus of price.
- Salespeople who never seem to have enough time to prospect.
- Sales Managers who want new prospecting strategies for their team.
- Sales Managers who desire higher contribution dollars.
Kim Brown, Corrugated Strategies
Kim is a 25+ veteran of the packaging industry, with experience in Sales, Sales Management, Marketing, and Business Development—for both the integrated and the independent. Kim founded Corrugated Strategies to assist the independent sector, addressing their challenges in today’s competitive market. Kim applies her sales experience, knowledge of the industry, and understanding of the market as it is today, to deliver relevant and current content, keeping participants engaged, and involved. She combines idealistic passion to fire you up with concrete advice to put into practice immediately.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Orland Park
16245 LaGrange Road
Orland Park, IL 60467
Room Rate: $144
Make Reservations: (708) 364-9411 (Group Code: AIC)
How Do I Register?
Download Registration Form
AICC Member Early Bird (Before September 23): $1,195
AICC Member: $1,295