AICC has partnered with PIA & SGA to offer our members a special registration discount. The non-member fee is $1295, thus AICC members are saving $300. In order to receive the discount, you must use one of the options in the registration section below to register.
The 2019 Continuous Improvement Conference (April 14–17 in Dallas) is the only annual event focused on helping custom manufacturers such as printing and converting companies achieve operational excellence by using the concepts of Lean manufacturing and other management and quality systems. Year after year attendees directly link reduced costs, lowered waste, and increased profit margins to ideas gained from conference presentations and networking.
Whether you’re starting a structured improvement program, or are looking for ways to sustain and improve your existing efforts, the conference has content specifically designed for your knowledge level.
How You’ll Benefit
The 2019 Continuous Improvement Conference gives executives and managers the opportunity to:
- Develop a roadmap to protect your company’s survival
- Learn in detail how to implement specific improvement strategies
- Discover how the concepts and tools of Lean manufacturing are implemented in printing companies and other custom manufacturers.
- Hear case studies by printing companies revealing their advanced approaches to cutting costs and becoming more productive
- Get advice and inspiration from nationally known authorities in operational excellence.
- Find out the guiding leadership principles that propel some of North America’s best companies
- Learn what is required from executives leading a cultural transformation
- Participate in moderated roundtable sessions to learn from peers facing the same challenges
- Take an optional plant tour showcasing management and quality systems in action
Who Should Attend?
The Continuous Improvement Conference is designed for any printing or converting company or other custom manufacturer looking for practical ways to reduce operational costs, speed throughput, and improve their customers’ experience and satisfaction through process improvement. It is ideal for executives and managers playing a vital role in seeking operational excellence:
- Plant managers
- Vice presidents of operations
- Manufacturing and production managers
- Quality managers
- Continuous improvement champions and facilitators
- Team leaders
How Do I Register With AICC Member Discount?
AICC has partnered with PIA & SGA to offer our members a special registration discount. The non-member fee is $1295, thus AICC members are saving $300. In order to receive the discount, you must use one of the options below to register.
- Visit registration page on the conference website
- Register Online