10/22/2019 to 10/24/2019
(Tues-Thu) October 22-24, 2019
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Register now & Book your hotel room!
Please join us for AICC's 2019 Southwest Summit taking place October 22-23 in Dallas, Texas.
The Summit will focus on Plant Safety & Security, along with local plant tours and networking opportunities. Additionally, we are co-locating with PRINTING United so you can walk their show floor.
AICC Member Registration:
- Single Registration $275
- Boxmaker Discount for 2 attendees - $220 each
- Boxmaker Discount for 3 attendees - $210 each
- Boxmaker Discount for 4 attendees - $200 each (For 5+ attendees, contact AICC for pricing)
- Guest Fee $85 (Guests are invited and encouraged to attend all networking receptions)
Tuesday, October 22
6:30 PM Welcome Networking Reception
Wednesday, October 22
8:00 AM Breakfast Available
8:30 AM - 11:30 AM Educational Program
- Plant Safety & Security - Dan Pascale, Margolis Healy
11:30 AM Lunch provided
12:00 PM Plant Tours
- SmurfitKapper Innovation Center
- Second Tour Pending
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM Time to visit the PRINTING United Exhibit Floor
Thursday, October 24
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM At your leisure: Visit the PRINTING United Show
Friday, October 25
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM At your leisure: Visit the PRINTING United Show
The PRINTING United Show will take place at the Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center from Wednesday, October 23 - Friday, October 25.
YOU MUST REGISTER FOR THE PRINTING UNITED SHOW SEPARATELY IF YOU WISH TO ATTEND.
AICC members are NOT automatically registered for PRINTING United.
The show hours are as follows:
- Wednesday, October 23 | 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday, October 24 | 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday, October 25 | 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Registration fees for PRINTING United
Before September 11:
- To walk the Expo Floor Only is FREE for members and non members of SGIA
- The Expo Floor + Education Pass is $99 for non members and FREE For members of SGIA
- You can find more information about their registration options at: https://www.printingunited.com/register
Build Brand Awareness & Increase Your Reach
Welcome Networking Reception (Tues) $1000
Breakfast Sponsor $500
Boxed Lunch Sponsor $500
Gold Sponsor $1000
Silver Sponsor $500
Bronze Sponsor $250
Hyatt Regency Dallas
300 Reunion Blvd, Dallas, TX 75207
AICC Group Rate: $244 (plus taxes)
Book Online: Click Here
Group Rate Cutoff: Monday, September 9, 2019
- DFW International Airport - 25 mins from the hotel
- Dallas Love Field Airport - 15 mins from the hotel
Plant Safety & Security
Dan Pascale, Margolis Healy
Dan will discuss contemporary issues with facility security including; access control, visitor management, use of security systems, threat assessment and active threat training for employees.
Dan is board certified as a Certified Protection Professional (CPP) and recognized as an emergency management professional having extensive experience developing emergency operations plans, business continuity plans, conducting exercises, executive training, drills and active threat/violence response programs.
Prior to joining MHA in 2012, Dan held positions as Sr. Director of Emergency Communications, Preparedness & Security for the University of Chicago, Director of Emergency Management and Security at Rutgers University.