7/17/2019 to 7/19/2019
(Wed-Fri) July 17-19, 2019
Hyatt Regency Cleveland
420 Surperior Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
« Go to Upcoming Event List
This Event Is Open to Current & Prospective Emerging Leaders!
Emerging Leaders are defined as members aged 35 or younger. Interested in Joining the Emerging Leaders Program? Learn More
Date: Wednesday, July 17 - Friday, July 19, 2019
Location: Hyatt Regency, Cleveland, Ohio
AICC Member Reg Fee: $350 Register Online
Hyatt Regency | Cleveland at the Arcade
420 Superior Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44114
- AICC Room Rate: $144
- Reserve Room online: Click here
- Reserve Room by phone: 216-575-1234 (Reference "AICC Event" to receive group rate)
- Rate Deadline: Monday, June 24, 2019
- Airport: Cleveland (CLE) - Approximate 20 minute taxi/drive to hotel
This a preliminary schedule of events. Schedule is subject to change. Please check for updated information closer to the meeting date.
Wednesday, July 17
Thursday, July 18
- Hotel Check-In Anytime After 3:00 PM
- 6:15 PM - Welcome Reception & Dinner at Thirsty Dog Brewing Company (1075 Old River Road, Cleveland, OH 44113)
Friday, July 19
Please note: hotel checkout time is 12:00 PM.
- 7:00 AM - 2:00 PM - Plant Tour of Jamestown Container, Standard Printing Company of Canton and Tavens Packaginag & Display
- 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM - Free time with suggested sites/activities & networking
- 7:10 PM - Party Suite @ Baseball Game: Cleveland Indians vs Detroit Tigers (Suite Open @ 6:10 PM)
- 7:30 AM - Breakfast available
- 8:00 AM - 11:45 AM - Industry Advocacy Training & Discussion
- Tim Ross, District Director for Congressman Bob Gibbs
- Steve Young & Eric Elgin discuss the value, context, and history of advocacy for the packaging industry.
- Mary Anne Hansan, Paper & Packaging Board, will discuss their "As Life Unfolds" campaign for corrugated, paperboard, and fine papers.
- Todd Shelton, Director of Regional Public Affairs, National Association of Manufacturers
- Lia Poteet, daughter of Roger Poteet, Poteet Printing Systems
- Panel & Group Discussion: what national and local issues will you advocate? This panel will coach you on how to do so effectively.