Save the Date & Register Now!
Save the date for the annual Southeast Summit & Golf Tournament taking place in Jacksonville, Florida, on Tuesday, August 20 - Thursday, August 22, 2019.
Tuesday, August 20
6:00 PM Welcome Networking Reception (American Gator Club Deck)
Wednesday, August 21
7:00 AM Breakfast Available
7:30 AM Plant tour
- Tour of WestRock Graphic Solutions Groups
11:00 AM Return to hotel - Lunch provided
11:30 AM Educational Program Begins
- "Assuring the Successful Continuation of Your Family Business" - Leon & Terrance Resnick, Resnick Associates
- "Marijuana in the Workplace & Substance Testing" - Christine Walters, JD, MAS, SHRM-SCP, SPHR, FiveL Company
- Third speaker pending
3:30 PM Wrap Up & Adjourn
6:00 PM Networking Reception
Thursday, August 22
7:00 AM Breakfast Available (golfers only)
- Transportation to the course is on your own. The hotel provides a shuttle that runs every 15-20mins. By car, it's about 5-mins away. Plan accordingly.
- Driving range & putting green open at 7:00am
9:30 AM Golf Tournament Shotgun Start
- Dye's Valley Course at TPC Sawgrass
- Boxed lunches will be served to all golfers between 11:30-12:00pm
2:00 PM Golf Awards Announcement (light reception)
Hotel & Travel Info:
Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa
1000 PGA Tour Boulevard, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
AICC Room Rate: $164 (plus taxes)
Book Online: https://book.passkey.com/go/AICCSoutheast2019
Book by Phone: 800-457-4653
AICC Rate Deadline: Thursday, August 1
Price includes a resort fee, which covers the following during your stay:
- Two complimentary cocktails in the Lobby Bar (per stay)
- Complimentary Spa Fitness Center Classes Daily
- Private Access to the Cabana Beach Club, including shuttle service
- Shuttle Service to TPC Golf Course
- Complimentary Miniature Golf Daily
- Complimentary one hour bicycle rentals for four bikes
A perfect resort to bring the family! At the newly renovated Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa, they provide business and leisure guests all the ingredients for a winning stay. A spa, four pools and a variety of attractive indoor and outdoor dining options offer choices for relaxing, dining and mingling. Privileged access to iconic golf at the adjacent TPC® Sawgrass and to their private recently renovated Cabana Beach Club with dining overlooking the Atlantic ocean are each a quick, complimentary shuttle ride. Genuinely warm hospitality, a casual ambience and pleasant weather year-round await guests. Click here for the hotel activity guide.
The resort is also conveniently located (walking distance) to the Sawgrass Village which offers additional dining options, shopping, and more! Click here for a Village directory map.
- Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) - 30-mins from the resort
- The Sawgrass Marriott hotel works with East Coast Transportation, who provides hourly shuttles or private cars for guests to travel between the Jacksonville airport and the hotel.
The following service options and rates are available:
The hourly shuttle leaves every hour, on top of the hour during the below listed times. The hourly shuttle is $48.00 for the initial reservation, and then $38.00 per additional guest in that reservation.
- Airport Arrival Shuttle Times: 10:00am – 7:00pm
- Resort Departure Shuttle Times: 5:00am – 5:00pm
Any attendee that is scheduled to arrive or depart outside of the listed shuttle times are able to select from the below additional transportation service options (but these options are available for selection at any time as well):
- Private Sedan $99.00 (Seats 1-2 guests w/ luggage).
- Private SUV $165.00 (Seats 3-5 guests w/ luggage).
To book, click here.
AICC Member Reg Fee & Early Bird Fees/Dates:
- Single Registration $325
- Boxmaker Discount for 2 attendees - $260 each
- Boxmaker Discount for 3 attendees - $250 each
- Boxmaker Discount for 4 attendees - $240 each
- Boxmaker Discount for 5 attendees - $230 each (For 6+ attendees, contact AICC for pricing)
- Guest Fee $115 (Guests are invited and encouraged to attend all networking receptions)
- Golf Fee $275
Download Reg Form
Thursday, August 22
Shotgun Start: 9:30pm
Course: TPC Sawgrass - a PGA Tour Experience - Dye's Valley Course
110 Championship Way, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
- Rate: $275
- Rentals Fee: $86
- Transportation: On your own. The resort runs a shuttle every 15-20mins to the course. If you drive, it's about 5-mins. Plan accordingly.
Play the TPC Stadium Course too!
- TPC offers discounted summer rates for the two courses. The Stadium course is $300 per player in August. To make a reservation, call 904-285-7777 and request the golf shop.
Dye's Valley Course
Experience the beautiful coastal scenery of Ponte Vedra at TPC® Sawgrass, home to 36 holes of championship golf on two meticulously-maintained courses. As the world headquarters of professional golf, these courses offer an unparalleled experience. Guests at the adjacent Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa enjoy privileged access to both courses.
With wide rolling fairways, larger greens, challenging water holes and a peaceful, unassuming feel, Dye's Valley Course is the perfect place to play a round of golf during your Ponte Vedra visit.
Seasoned and casual golfers alike can benefit from the design of this golf course, with its wider fairways and larger greens. This is still a challenging course, as water comes into play on all 18 holes. There is even a chance for the long hitters to potentially reach some of the par-5 holes in two strokes.
- Rate: $295
- Transportation: On your own. Approximate 20-min drive from Borgata.
Welcome Networking Reception (Tues) $1000
Networking Reception (Wed) $1000
Breakfast Sponsor $500
Lunch Sponsor $500
Golf Box Lunch Sponsor $500
Golf Reception Sponsor $500
Closest to the Pin Sponsor $250
Longest Putt Sponsor $250
Golf Hole Sponsor $200
Gold Sponsor $1000
Silver Sponsor $500
Bronze Sponsor $250