Webinar 1: Leading Through Change & Disruption
Wednesday, November 13 | 2:00pm EST
With the ever-accelerating pace of change, organizations need to adapt quickly to thrive. To do this, leaders must develop and nurture an internal culture that increases flexibility, adaptability, and learnability.
- A straightforward, five-step process to achieve a flexible, adaptive, learning organization that’s poised to thrive in any environment.
- A review of how Google’s three principles for creating a great culture can be applied to any organization.
- A better understanding of the relationship between culture, leadership and personal development as the foundational components for success.
Webinar 2: People - Your True Competitive Advantage
Wednesday, November 20 | 2:00pm EST
Endless arrays of the latest technology, strategies, and processes promise a competitive advantage. However, savvy leaders know it is their people who select, develop, maintain and operate them. The truly exceptional companies have learned that personal development (the increased capacity and effectiveness of people) is the engine that drives their success.
- Deeper understanding of personal development
- Understand the importance of personal development for organizational success
- How to set appropriate personal development priorities for each individual
- Specific, practical steps to improve in each category of personal development
Webinar 3: The Success Snowball Effect - A Culture of Personal Development
Wednesday, December 4 | 2:00pm EST
To thrive in change and disruption, your culture must support ongoing personal development. A culture of personal development creates a development path from “needs constant management” to “takes responsibility” to “takes ownership”. This accelerates your productivity, profitability, and engagement while diminishing stress and conflict.
- The two essential ingredients to develop a culture of personal development
- A three-step process to develop a culture personal development despite the tendency to get frustrated and giving up
- Debunking the myths that keep organizations from committing to a culture of personal development.
Who Should Attend:
- Managers in Design, HR, and Production
*Registration fee includes all three webinars
AICC Member: $500
Brad Wolff, Managing Partner, PeopleMax
Brad Wolff, the “People Maximizer” is the Managing Partner of PeopleMax. His focus is on leadership and
it’s impact on culture, engagement and results. His clients achieve more success with less stress and greater
satisfaction by maximizing people’s potential and performance. He’s a speaker and author of the best-selling
book People Problems? How To Create People Solutions For A Competitive Advantage.
25 years in recruiting and retention taught him how leaders’ actions impact results with their people.
Brad’s passion is making the science of human potential simple and practical to achieve greater success
with less stress and more satisfaction.
Brad’s background includes a Professional Coaching Certification, a certification in Managing Change in
Human Systems and completed The Cape Cod Training Program for facilitating positive individual and group
change at the Gestalt International Study Center.
All course cancellations must be made in writing and sent to AICC, P.O. Box 25708, Alexandria, VA 22313, or faxed to (703) 836-2795. Registrants who cancel more than three weeks prior to the program date are entitled to a full refund of the registration fee; three weeks or less, but more than one week, a cancellation penalty of 50% of the registration fee will be assessed; less than one week and no shows, no refund. AICC does NOT offer refunds for those who cancel within three weeks of the program date and wish to reschedule their participation to another program or to the same program on a later date. However, substitutions are allowed and strongly encouraged and can be made from the same company for the same course date. If AICC cancels any program, a full refund will be provided. AICC may cancel programs if attendance does not meet required levels. Be sure to phone AICC to confirm a course is being held before making non-refundable airline tickets. Travel fares and hotel deposits cannot be reimbursed.