SuperCorrExpo® Tech Talks: What’s New Virtual Sessions
When the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic caused TAPPI and AICC to reschedule SuperCorrExpo® (SCE) 2020 to August 2021, it left many of our attendees with no way to touch, see and experience many of the new equipment, products and innovations that would have been available this September. Rather than wait an entire year to learn about the industry’s latest advances, TAPPI and AICC are proud to introduce SCE’s first-ever virtual Tech Talks: What's New sessions.
These seven-minute, online presentations by the industry’s most respected suppliers (and SCE exhibitors) will be offered for free between September 15 - November 12, 2020. All items featured are new since January 2019 and each session will offer opportunities for live Q&As with individual presenters.
Schedule - Tuesday, October 13, 2020
On Tuesday, October 13, the following companies will present. Click here for the full schedule.
- C&M Conveyor - AIRSCREEN μicro - Filters Contaminants Such as Micro Particulates, Vapors, & Oil Mist
- Ducker Conveyors - Hybrid-Intermediate-Storage-Systems (HISS) for High Capacities and New Printing Technologies
- Hitek Equipment - CleanFlex
- PARA, Srl - New Satellite System for High Speed Palletiser Performance
- Signode - Signode SIG-VCS Tandem
Mark Your Calendar
- Tuesday, September 15, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM, Converting Presentations
- Thursday, September 17, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM, Converting Presentations
- Tuesday, September 29, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM, Digital Presentations
- Thursday, October 1, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM, Chemicals/Raw Materials Presentations
- Tuesday, October 13, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM, Materials Handling Presentations
- Thursday, October 15, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM, Converting Presentations
- Tuesday, October 27, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM, Digital, Converting, & Software Presentations
- Thursday, October 29, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM, Corrugators & Software/Services Presentations
- Tuesday, November 10, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM, Software/Services Presentations
- Thursday, November 12, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM, Chemicals/Raw Materials, Software/Services, & Converting Presentations
Contact Laura Mihalick by email or by phone 703-836-2422.