AICC offers a strategic way to grow with Development Tracks. Tracks include required courses to attain a certificate of completion.
Production currently offers three levels. The Packaging Certificate is a series of 12 courses. The Sales Track will be available soon.
The courses identified were determined crucial to the success of any employee working in a packaging plant by the AICC Education Subcommittee -- made up of owners, managers and emerging leaders within the industry. Anyone enrolling in a Certificate program can take courses offered throughout the year as a way of earning a Development Certificate.
What You'll Get
- The Certificate to differentiate your resume.
- A LinkedIn certification to share your accomplishment.
- In-depth and applicable information.
- Feedback from experienced professionals.
- Checklists and cheat sheets to keep your projects on time and under budget.
Contact Taryn Pyle, firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.535.1391 for more information.
See the requirements for specific tracks:
Production Development Track
The Certificate of Packaging Science