Why Joining an Advisory Group Is a Smart Career Move
You Gain Relevant Advice from Other Industry Professionals
You Network & Establish Strong Relationships
You Learn Best Practices That Feed into Your Day to Day Job
Keep’s You Up-To-Date on Industry Trends
It Makes You an Extremely Valuable Asset to Your Company
CEO Advisory Group
- Connect with a core of box plant CEOs who already know industry dynamics, challenges and trends.
- Utilize an AICC-sanctioned facilitator and learn from others advice to create action plans for improvement, explore fundamental business strategies from day-to-day operations, marketing, recruiting and retaining talented employees, accelerating innovation and maximizing profitability.
- Stay at the forefront of major industry trends and how they may impact your business.
- Explore other member plants throughout the year to help compare, contrast, and learn.
- Share personal issues without jeopardizing your role as a leader.
Leadership Advisory Group
- Explore topics of interest for leadership development and awareness of industry trends.
- Create a strong support network with continued leadership development.
- Share personal goals and issues for insight and accountability to speed progress.
Production Manager Advisory Group
- Create a strong support network with other Production Managers in the industry.
- Share and learn best practices and challenges to help you:
- Foster plant improvements.
- Create production standards within your plant.
- Create best practices for your team.
- Develop a level of accountability within the group for successful development and change at your plant.
- Increase your leadership skills.
Each AICC Advisory group utilizes a facilitator and maintains confidentiality, you can attend with confidence, and your private information is never compromised.
If you are interested in learning more about joining an Advisory Group please contact Taryn Pyle at 703.535.1391 or firstname.lastname@example.org.