What Is The Troll Scholarship?
Each year, the trustees of the J. Richard Troll Memorial Scholarship Fund grant monetary scholarships to three undergraduate-level college or university students and one graduate-level student of exceptional quality who are majoring in packaging engineering or a related packaging field. The J. Richard Troll Memorial Scholarship Fund was established to honor the memory of the late Mr. J. Richard Troll, a founder of the Association of Independent Corrugated Converters and the International Corrugated Packaging Foundation.
We are now accepting applications for the 2019-2020 Troll Scholarship. Applications are due on Friday, June 14, 2019.
Download the application.
Graduate Student Recipient:
- First Place Winner: Eric Brunk, Michigan State University
Undergraduate Student Recipients:
- First Place Winner: Hannah Schultz, Michigan State University
- Second Place Winner: Amanda Checkowsky, Michigan State University
- Third Place Winner: Austin Liu, Michigan State University
- Alyssa Harben -Michigan State University
- First Place: Ryan Knudtson - University of Wisconsin-Stout
- Second Place: Trever Gamache - NC State University
- Third Place: Lindsay Jessmore - Michigan State University
For more information on the annual AICC Student Packaging Design Competition and the J. Richard Troll Scholarship, please contact Laura Mihalick at 703-836-2422 or firstname.lastname@example.org.