The Peaks Resort & Spa
136 Country Club Dr., Telluride, CO 81435
Located a short walk from the Telluride—Mountain Village Gondola, The Peaks Resort & Spa offers warm, welcoming hospitality, a wide selection of comfortable rooms, suites & penthouses, an unmatched collection of onsite amenities, and a convenient ski-in/ski-out location.
The full experience at The Peaks Resort includes the ALTEZZA Restaurant, ski valet, fitness center with numerous classes and state-of-the-art equipment, indoor/outdoor pool and lap pool, full-service Spa and salon, as well as spectacular views of the surrounding San Juan Mountains.
- AICC Room Rate: $305 (plus a discounted resort fee of $15)
- Rooms included in the AICC rate: Alpine Vista King or Sunset Vista King
- AICC Rate Deadline: Friday, December 27, 2019
- Book Online: Click here
- Book by phone: 877-291-6476 (reference AICC Ski Event for rate)
All reservations require a deposit of one (1) night's room and tax by check or credit card.
Any reservations cancelled on or before 30 days prior to arrival shall not be assessed any cancellation penalty of one night room and tax. Any cancellations inside of 30 days prior to arrival shall be charged one night's room and tax. Guests not arriving for a scheduled reservation will be billed for their entire reservation.
Please Note: Resort Fee includes internet access throughout hotel rooms and public areas, ski valet, ski/boot storage, in-room water, and local/long distance telephone calls. Also includes a daily membership to the Spa at The Peaks (normally a $60 daily entry fee). This spa membership allows access to the locker room and all amenities, full use of the weight room and cardio room, access to the sauna, steam room, hot tubs, indoor lap pool, and indoor/outdoor pool areas.
- Montrose Regional Airport (MTJ) - 75 min to the resort - We recommend using this airport.
- Telluride Regional Airport (TEX) - 20 min to the resort
- Grand Junction Regional Airport (GJT) - 2.5 hours to the resort
- Durango-La Plata Country Airport (DRO) - 2.5 hours to the resort
More information about flights and schedules can be foundhere
- Numerous transportation companies provide shuttle services between Telluride and the regional airports. Click here for more information.
- Telluride Express is offering AICC members 20% off their fares. Call 970-728-6000 to book and mention AICC for the discount.
For questions, please contact Mark Riley at 480-220-5000 or Cindy Huber at firstname.lastname@example.org.