AICC is grateful for the work and support our Committees provide to the Association.
Download the roster of current Committee Members.
AICC,’s Board of Directors needs your help! This is your chance to help lead the association dedicated to advancing the independent industry. All experience levels are welcome to apply.
- Industry Relations: focused on external relations & partnerships, government regulations, and paper supply.
- Education: responsible for to the oversight of the educational content of all AICC seminars, webinars, and advisory groups.
- Conventions: responsible for to the oversight of the content of AICC National Meetings & Summits.
- Membership & Marketing: dedicated to growing the AICC membership, engaging current members, and defining the AICC brand.
We want General & Associate Members who:
- Believe in AICC
- Are strategic thinkers who aren’t afraid to make a meaningful contribution
- Have a positive and collaborative attitude.
What Do You Have to Do:
- Show up: committees hold around 4 meetings per year either in person or via conference call.
- Be willing to work: committee members will be asked to lead specific actions related to the committee’s purpose.
- Do what you say you will do.
Why You Should Do It:
- Significant opportunity for professional development & building relationships
- You can help AICC be the Association members need and want
- Access up-to-date information about challenges in the industry
- You can exchange ideas & perspectives with other volunteer leaders.
We ask all Committee Members to serve for a term of two years. Members who fail to attend three consecutive meetings are considered to be resigned from the committee.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested? Complete the form below.