AICC,’s Board of Directors needs your help! This is your chance to help lead the association dedicated to advancing the independent industry. All experience levels are welcome to apply.
Industry Relations: focused on external relations & partnerships, government regulations, and paper supply.
Education Content: responsible for to the oversight of the educational content of all AICC programs and events.
Membership & Marketing: dedicated to growing the AICC membership, engaging current members, and defining the AICC brand.
We want General and Associate Members who:
- Believe in AICC
- Are strategic thinkers who aren’t afraid to make a meaningful contribution
- Have a positive and collaborative attitude.
What do you have to do:
- Show up: committees hold around 4 meetings per year either in person or via conference call.
- Be willing to work: committee members will be asked to lead specific actions related to the committee’s purpose.
- Do what you say you will do.
Why you should do it:
- Significant opportunity for professional development & building relationships
- You can help AICC be the Association members need and want
- Access up-to-date information about challenges in the industry
You can exchange ideas & perspectives with other volunteer leaders.
Questions? Any AICC Board or staff member can help.
Interested? Complete the form below.