AICC has endorsed APPI Energy to provide data-driven procurement solutions that reduce and manage electricity and natural gas supply costs for members on an ongoing basis. Every day, APPI Energy identifies the wide range of energy supplier prices across the U.S. and utilizes that data to provide the lowest prices available among many vetted, competing suppliers. To take advantage of this membership benefits program, contact Carolyn Johnson at APPI Energy at 800.520.6685.
Did you know that your fellow AICC members are saving up to 40% on credit card processing fees by switching to CardConnect? CardConnect has created a payment solution that gives time & money back to your business.
Payment Solution Features:
- Accept Any Form of Payment – All major card brands, including purchasing & commercial cards, mobile payments, ACH and electronic checks.
- Next-Day Funding - Funds are automatically deposited into your bank account the next business morning.
- Virtual Terminal – The easy-to-use browser based app processes payments in just seconds.
- Best-in-Class Security – Patented security technology that protects your business & your customers from fraud.
- Recurring Payments – Save credit card & bank account information securely, in compliance with data security standards, to create automated payment schedules.
- Merchant Center - Manage your merchant account and view all of your payment processing data in one place at no extra cost.
Mention AICC to receive a special rate on Justifacts Credential Verification Service, information service providing pre-employment screening and background investigation.
Founded in 1982, Justifacts has been providing accurate, cost effective and efficient background screening services to companies ranging from small businesses to Fortune-500 companies worldwide.
Justifacts understands that a pre-employment verification report is only one component of the hiring cycle. We apply a streamlined process so that each report is completed accurately, and in most cases, within 48-72 hours.
Furthermore, our state-of-the-art online reporting system, Justiweb, conveniently coordinates all of our services and provides 24-hour online access to reports in real-time. Our easy-to-use interface includes a number of features, such as administrative reporting capabilities, which ensure a seamless, uncomplicated and more efficient hiring process. Additionally, Justiweb has the ability to integrate with various ATS platforms. ATS integrations include, but are not limited to the following ATS Providers.
At Justifacts we understand that employees are the backbone of any organization, and now more than ever it is essential to have peace of mind during the hiring process. Whether it is a criminal background check, an employment verification, pre-employment drug test or a degree verification, we recognize that each report is another opportunity to strengthen our clients' workforce.
Joseph P. Trybula
Printers 401k®, has been serving companies in the printing industry since 1985. The Printers 401k® Program is a collaboration of 401(k) specialists who assume specific fiduciary duties for your plan. They have a keen understanding of the concerns and needs these businesses and their employees face, from mitigating fiduciary liability and costs on the plan management side to the investment options and education on the plan participation side. Their goal is to make it simple and easy for you to maintain a successful retirement plan by providing true fiduciary protection, reduced administration time, outstanding investment options, and cost savings.
The Results of Using Printers 401K Solutions:
- Reduced Risk and Work
- Lowered Liability and Plan Costs
- Improved Plan Operations and Investments