Insights and Analysis on China’s New Recovered Paper Policies, Markets and Global Impacts
Monday, June 3, 2019
Posted by: Alyce Ryan
Moore & Associates, a paper recycling consulting firm based in Atlanta, announced today that a new report from NPC Partners (a premier and innovative consultancy for the pulp & paper industry), Hong Kong, is now available in the US and Europe through Moore & Associates.
Since 2017, China’s State Council has gradually rolled out strategies to reduce imports of recyclable materials and in June 2018, announced the goal of achieving zero ‘solid waste’ imports by 2020. The repercussions have been felt in all sectors of the recycling industry around the globe, and particularly the recovered paper (RCP) market. Despite much discussion and analysis of impacts, most outside China do not know the whole story and are unsure of what will happen next.
The result of extensive analysis and interviewing, NPC’s new report on RCP markets inside China provides valuable, new information on the following topics:
- Review of China’s solid waste management reform and environmental inspections
- Insights on new regulations, 2018 through 2023, and future impacts for RCP markets
- Policy-maker perspectives, both top level decision-makers and implementation managers
- RCP demand and supply both within China and from imports
- RCP price trends, domestic vs. imports
- Review of China’s paper industry performance in 2017- 2018, new trends, capacity expansions
- Future scenarios for the global supply chain and China’s recycled and virgin fiber needs
- Risk assessment modeling for RCP supply under different trade policy scenarios
- Quantitative scenarios covers domestic and imported pulp and RCP; imported recovered pulp; domestic and imported non-wood pulp; imported paper and board.
NPC Partners is a high level global consultancy with a network of specialists based in Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, and Atlanta. NPC Partners is committed to assisting the pulp and paper industry develop solutions based on innovative strategies and new market insights. NPC Partners also offers new approaches to analysis and out-of-box solutions that support growth and innovation, helping pulp and paper organizations to remain competitive and achieve goals in fast-changing global markets.
For more information, contact Bill Moore at 770-314-1152 or email@example.com or see website: marecycle.com
For NPC Partners, visit http://www.npcpartners.com/npcwastepaper.php