Participate in the Business Reporter Series “The Future of Sustainable Packaging"
Monday, June 24, 2019
Posted by: Alyce Ryan
AICC Members may want to consider participating in the Business Reporter series “The Future of Sustainable Packaging.”
This will be documentary style thought leadership videos and studio interviews, and will be published on The Telegraph online. Download Media Kit
Each company will have complete creative control and the full copyright license. This means you will be able to tell your own story the way they want it to be told to a global audience, and keep the asset to use how you see fit in all of your other marketing campaigns.
The aim of the series is to target and engage with CMO’s CEO’S CTO’s, and other key decision makers with content on the latest strategies and technologies to improve their performance, make their operations more efficient and ultimately maximize shareholder value.
Each company takes full ownership of their topic and is given full editorial control over the content of the video in order to shape their identity as part of the collective campaign. The production team and creative directors will collaborate with them for the realization of the content.
Distribution is as follows:
One day on-location filming
- Campaign promoted to the Business Reporter database, which consists of 183,000 senior executives including CEOs, CMOs, CIOs, COOs, Directors and other key decision makers worldwide.
- Video hosted on The Telegraph online, alongside a 300 – 700 word article in the form of a Telegraph URL
- Video hosted on the Business Reporter website alongside a 300 – 700 word article
- Campaign promoted across the Business Reporter Community via Social Media Channels.
- Bespoke press release drafted and sent to every major and relevant industry publication globally, excess of 8,000 publications. We will provide you with an ROI report – a detailed list of engagement including audience numbers, job titles and also a geo-breakdown of publications that have picked up your story.
- Telegraph MPU: 25,000 ad impressions
- 20,000 guaranteed views
- Detailed actionable reporting and analytics including; total page impressions, retention/dwell time, social media insight – shares via; LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
- Option to include a link leading to a landing page on your website to enable data capture
Download Media Kit