What is a Production Leadership Advisory Group?
How many times have you wished you could confide with another, share ideas and receive honest feedback? How do you connect with peers for relevant advice?
Production Leader Advisory Groups are designed to include operations and production managers from AICC member companies. The group is open to all member companies regardless of location or market niche.
You will be part of a group marked by mutual trust, sharing of best practices and respectful disagreement, for the advancement of member company’s success, productivity, and for group members career development.
Outcomes of the Groups:
Exposure to exemplary manufacturers.
Leadership best practices for attracting and retaining willing and capable employees.
Skills and techniques for increased productivity.
Coaching, feedback, and accountability for goal achievement.
- One meeting will be scheduled at or adjacent to AICC’s Annual Meeting where the focus is most often on production leadership, and during which SuperCorrExpo is held periodically.
- A second meeting will be scheduled to visit a participant’s exemplary manufacturing facility and may include presentations by topical experts. These will be 1 1/2 to 2 days in length.
- Eight online meetings will be held during the year and will include leadership and process improvement topics of interest, member reports on progress toward goals, and sharing of best practices.
Rules of Engagement:
- It will operate in compliance with Antitrust rules and regulations.
- All discussions and meeting content is confidential.
- Participant’s company’s senior manager will be informed of the participating companies and in the event that they object they will have the right to withdraw before the first meeting with a full refund.
Facilitated by Scott Ellis, Principal, Working Well, LLC, each group offers participants the opportunity to confide in others, share ideas, and receive honest feedback.
Scott has served as a resource for development of individuals, teams, and organizations as a consultant, teacher, psychotherapist, coach, and general manager. He is a leadership and process improvement specialist who serves on AICC’s faculty to assist in building Packaging School curriculum. His pragmatic approach is focused on making it easy to do the right things right.
How Do I Join?
- There is no cost to apply. If accepted in a group, a membership fee of $1,800 every year. This fee covers two meetings a year. Travel, other registration fees, and expenses are on your own.
- You must commit to participate for at least two years.
- Your company must be an AICC member in good standing, with all membership dues current.
- Complete the application below or download and return the application.
Questions about the Groups and the value a well-trained workforce brings to a company can be directed to Taryn Pyle, Director of Education & Leadership Development, firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.535.1391.